Working in concert with folate, Vitamin B12 is essential to many body functions, including mood regulation, increasing metabolic energy, improving cognitive function, and promoting production of red blood cells.
Additionally, this vitamin tandem aids in the transmission of nerve cells by supporting the formation of myelin and increases DNA repair and synthesis.
- Includes high-concentration, bioactive methylcobalamin and methylfolate (100% as 5-MTHF)
- Helps fight fatigue and weakness
- Support improvement in muscle aches and muscle cramps
- Improves cognitive health
- Promotes biosynthesis of melatonin for healthy sleep
- Improve cognitive health
- Regulate moods
- Increase metabolic energy
- Promote red blood cell production
- Fight fatigue and weakness
Vitamins, Minerals & Antioxidants
1 tablet per day, or as recommended by your health care professional.
Ingredients: Folate (as Quatrefolic® (6S)-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic Acid Glucosamine Salt), Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)
Other ingredients: Isomalt, Natural Cane Sugar, Crocarmellose Sodium, Potassium Bicarbonate, Natural Cherry Flavor (msg free), Sodium Stearyl Fumarate, Stearic Acid, Citric Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Billberry Fruit Extract
Quatrefolic is a registered trademark of Gnosis S.p.A. Patents Pending.
Supplements are an important factor in optimal health. Schedule a free consultation with Dr. Matzinger to see if MIH Methyl B12 is right for you.