Reduce stress and boost metal acuity with MIH Cortisol Support, a blend of adaptogenic botanicals and nutrients designed to battle the negative impact of stress while supporting healthy energy levels and improving mental performance.
Contains the following stress-fighting ingredients:
- L-Theanine - An amino acid shown to promote alpha wave activity in the brain and increase serotonin and dopamine production as well as improve mental focus and relaxation.
- Phosphatidylserine - A phospholipid found to reduce the stress-induced secretion of cortisol.
- Bacon monnieri - An herb known to offer antioxidant effects, improve memory, focus, learning ability and provide nervous system support for people under stress.
- Ashwagandha Root Extract - This extract boasts a variety of benefits for people with stress induced health issues, including supporting healthy thyroid function, improving stress resilience, and supporting immune response. It has also been shown to support calmness under stress and proper mood regulation.
- Rhodiola rosea Root Extract - This adaptogenic botanical is widely used in Asia and Eastern Europe to support mental clarity, mood regulation and the preservation of serotonin and dopamine levels within the central nervous system. Rhodiola has shown the ability to reduce fatigue and improve mental performance in individuals under stress, as well as improve sleep patterns.
- Eleuthero Root Extract - Popular in China, this adaptogenic botanical supports memory and endurance, as well as improving stress resilience and fatigue resistance. It has also exhibited the ability to lower heart rate and increase performance in runners.
- Boost mental acuity
- Reduce stress
Brain & Memory Health
Vitamins Minerals & Antioxidants
2 Capsules per day or as recommended by your health care professional.
Bacopa Extract, Ashwagandha Root Extract, Rhodiola rosea Root Extract, L-Theanine, Phosphatidylserine
Natural Vegetable Capsules, Magnesium Stearate, and Silicon Dioxide
Supplements are an important factor in optimal health. Schedule a free consultation with Dr. Matzinger to see if MIH Cortisol Support is right for you.